Market Planning, Research, & Consulting For Architectural & Engineering Firms (A/E/C)
In today’s challenging professional services environment, architectural and engineering firms live in a world where the strongest eat and the weakest starve. It’s an industry where supply simply outpaces demand.
That condition translates into the absolute necessity for architectural and engineering firms to:
- Be selective about the markets they pursue
- Intimately understand what their customers value
- Identify, develop, and maintain the competencies required to uniquely and consistently deliver that value better than the competition
- Develop and execute sound marketing plans, strategies, and messaging to effectively inform and educate prospects and clients about those competencies
Strategic Marketing Associates is a strategic marketing consultancy specializing exclusively in the architectural, engineering and construction (A/E/C) industries.
Our mission is to improve our clients’ success in the marketplace by improving their strategic focus, enhancing their knowledge base, and facilitating achievement of strategic goals.
Toward that end, we offer the following services:
Our Consulting Services
- Strategic & Market Planning
- Marketing/Business Development System Audits & Process Re-engineering
- Strategic Communications Messaging & Development
- Human Resource Development
- Merger and Acquisition Services
Market Research, Client Survey, & Analytical Services
- Market Studies, Assessments, & Profiles
- Client Surveys
- Satisfaction surveys
- Needs Analysis
- Value Proposition Assessments
- Voice of the Customer Surveys
- Image, Attitude, & Awareness Investigations
- Marketing Effectiveness Tracking studies
- Focus Group Sessions
- Construction Trend Analysis & Forecasting
- Trade Show Market Research – Focus Groups, Booth Surveys, Competitive Intelligence
For more information about Strategic Marketing Associates or our services, feel free to call us at 330.688.4002, or send us a question/comment by clicking on the link below.
Questions / Comments